Peer support Network
There is a breadth of evidence to show peer support is instrumental in empowering people in regards to increasing confidence, knowledge base and resources, and feeling less isolated. Staying connected to others in a similar position increases the effectiveness of leadership and management of services and creates a more sustainable practice.
We have created a peer support network of counselling centre managers/leaders who can support each other in both organised monthly network meetings and in a more ad hoc basis via a Facebook group. These discussion forums enable a wide scope of peer support.
Our membership offer is available to any counselling centre manager/leader regardless of any previous involvement with Restore.
- Updates on changes to regulations and associated documentation*
- Open invitation to regular network meetings (currently on Zoom)
- An open forum via a private Facebook group to share resources, experiences and seek advice from others
- Interesting and relevant speakers
- CPD Certificates*
- Availability of Restore Consultant for advice and guidance at a discounted rate*
*As per conditions in the membership agreement
Counselling services that are currently part of the peer support network:
Caterham Counselling Centre, Surrey
Reigate Community Counselling, Surrey
Purley Cross Counselling Service, Surrey
Purley Wellbeing Counselling Service, Surrey
Inspire Counselling and Training, Suffolk
Frontline Therapist, London
Arise Counselling Service, W. Sussex
Sevenoaks Counselling, Kent
Tonbridge Counselling Service, Kent