Empowering you to make a difference for mental health in your community
The 3 branches of restore counselling network
- Advice and guidance
- Industry standard documents
- Training and mentoring
- Peer group networking
- Pre and post set up support
- Growth and development
- Change management
- Organisational restructure
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Peer group support
- Peer support network group
Mentoring/coaching for service managers
- Support professional development
- To enable churches, church leaders, counselling professionals and charities to set up counselling services in their local communities.
- To support growth, development and sustainability in any existing counselling service.
We understand the challenges of setting up and of running counselling services and we know how to overcome those. We know what works and what doesn’t work. We can show you how to avoid the pitfalls and how to grow and develop what you have.
Our model is proven, financially viable, simple, realistic and achievable.
It is possible, it is realistic, it is simple.
We are passionate about seeing you succeed in your mission.
We can resource you with a robust strategy, the right documentation, and ongoing support.
We will share with you our model, approach, and experience, all of which are proven and established.
We will connect you to a network of professionals to ensure long term sustainability